Newrest is looking for Camp Boss to manage offshore sites in Angola.
Humility, simplicity, efficiency, and a sense of responsibility, these are the values of Newrest.
As the world's leading independent player in airline catering, Newrest is the only operator to operate in all sectors: airline catering, remote site, rail catering and retail. With 29,500 employees in 57 countries, the group achieved a turnover of 1.1 billion euros in 2020.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and respect of social and environmental values in all its activities. For more information https://www.newrest.eu/
- Supervise operations in client site
- Manage the administrative part of the operations
- Supervise the Health and Safety rules as well as the Quality Management on site
- Application of rules and procedures on hygiene and food safety
- Minimum of 6 years experience (offshore)
- Food Cost oriented
- Knowledge in computer use
- Knowledge in Cooking processes
- Leader and able to face challenges
- Stock Management
- Sens of Responsibility and able to work in a remote environment
- Scholar background: Degree in Hospitality, Administration, and related areas
- Languages English, Portuguese
- BST (Bosiet-Huet)
- Seaman book
- Medical Certificate
- Yellow Fever vaccine
CONTRACT : Full time - 28/28 Offshore rotation
LOCATION : Angola Offshore
Powered by JazzHR