Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a HR Intern to join the Human Resources team based in Luanda.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide administrative support to HR department to facilitate the smooth running of the department and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Provide general administrative support to HR team and carry out the administration duties including the preparation and distribution of correspondence, coordination of incoming and outgoing mail, and collation of the required documentation for payroll processing.
2. Process and file all departmental invoices adhering to the relevant procurement / finance processes and utilising the Company system for processing such invoices which includes ensuring approval process is in compliance with company policies and procedures.
3. Ensure filing / scanning is kept up to date and files are maintained in good order. Arrange archiving or destruction of records which are no longer active or required e.
g. CV held on file, leaver files etc.
4. Organise and coordinate departmental travel / accommodation arrangements, organise booking of meeting rooms and catering as required.
5. Assist with the preparation of HR related documentation which could include offer letters, contracts of employment and resignation acknowledgements.
6. Collate monthly timesheets / holiday records and provides report to payroll.
7. Order and maintain stationery, consumables and catering including liaising with suppliers to ensure regular replenishments.
Act as point of contact for office equipment maintenance or upgrades e.g. photocopier.
8. Prepare employment and induction packs ensuring the correct information enclosed.
9. May assist with arrangement of interviews and pre employment medicals.
10. Act as a back up resource for HR information systems including data entry, report preparation and ad hoc projects.
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised.
If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
14. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications