Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Storeperson to join the Supply Chain team based in Luanda.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To operate the stores function as per QMS procedures. Will be responsible for the day to day organisation and operation of the stores and security of spares, goods and materials contained in the stores.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Organise the operation and security of the stores
2. Liaise with the Operations department and workshop supervisor with regard to activity levels and demands for operational equipment to ensure allocated resources are in place
3. Action receipt and issue of spares
4. Update the computerised stock control system daily showing transactions used to maintain a cost effective level
5. Undertake weekly stock checks
6. Action the requisitioning of spares and consumables on a daily basis to maintain stock levels
7. Encourage and develop inter-company / inter-base co-operation at all levels. Look at resource sharing thus enabling the region and the group to meet its contractual obligations
8. Maintain an active participation in improving the quality and HSEQ management system and bring to the attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that requires their attention
9. Participate and attend regular meetings to discuss operational base issues and share updates on latest company policies, structure, future plans, technologies and safety related topics
10. Ensure general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe, clean working environment and that COSHH regulations are observed in the area
11. Maintain the filing system for stores documentation
12. Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with manager on any concerns Job
Knowledge and Qualifications
1. Previous storekeeping experience
2. Basic knowledge of SAP or similar software package preferred
3. Degree or qualification from recognised institution