1. Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
2. Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
3. Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product.
4. Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
5. Manage launch campaigns for new products.
6. Manage distribution channels for products.
7. Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, 8. 8. print communication, and advertising.
9. Manage media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
tell a friend feedback