Job Purpose1. JOB PURPOSETo achieve agreed sales revenue targets by developing and maintaining an effective professional relationships with travel agents, corporate houses, associations and the various stakeholders in these segments.
Manage the growth of assigned sales portfolio of trade agencies / chains by executing sales activity, maintaining strong relationships, providing support / information and identifying / recommending new opportunities and product to expand Emirates market share / revenue.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS1. Ensuring revenue target achievement through focused sales activity including sales call planning and management within set company guidelines, identification and management of opportunities and business planning through review of sales performance data (e.
g. MIDT). Closely monitor revenue results and account potential and recommend and implement actions as necessary to maximize revenue.
2. Ensure market and account development is part of daily activity by identifying leads, visiting new clients, and engaging existing ones.
Actively investigate and report competitor activity within the territory and consider EK response in coordination with local and global sales teams.
3. For key specialty agents / chains, develop and execute an account strategy / plan and conduct regular formal account reviews.
Evaluate, negotiate and put forward incentive and corporate deals for selected accounts, implement the contract and assess effectiveness.
4. Gather market intelligence with assigned segment and monitor industry developments and competitor activity. Generate sales leads by using the various business intelligence tools, qualify them and try to convert them.
5. Actively involved in trade shows / expos and corporate presentations, road shows, and client events to ensure EK’s presence and branding is visible in the venue when applicable.
Maintain and develop strong relationships with the trade and corporate accounts to develop and maximize all revenue opportunities which includes existing revenue and new revenue potential.
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.7. Maintain quality portfolio management within set company guidelines and tracking of new leads / opportunities through Salesforce.
8. Ensure the assigned Global TMCs and Corporates are generating the targeted revenues locally and help maintain EK’s relationship with them in the local market by addressing their needs and continuously supporting them, all in liaison with Global Sales.
9. Maintain a minimum average weekly call rate to existing and new customer base based on revenue portfolio and account needs as agreed with the Sales Manager.
Update the weekly sales plan in and report outcomes / actions of the sales calls in the system.10. Complete administration duties accurately and effectively.
Qualifications & ExperienceQualifications : University Degree is preferable Experience : Min 3 years experience of which a minimum of 2 years in sales / account management within the travel trade or major international airline with added experience in pricing & distribution.
Knowledge / skills : - Experience in professional sales and client relationship management, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry.
Please note that you must you have the right to live and work in AngolaSalary & BenefitsJoin our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
Find out more about working with us in our website