Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide specialist analytical testing and compilation of technical reports at field locations, both onshore and offshore, and to carry out equipment preparation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
To carry out all work in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner complying with procedures and work instructions.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Carry out onsite analysis techniques, maintaining a high level of safety and quality, including the following :
2. Produce interim data and technical reports for submission to client.
3. Liaise with clients to ensure workscope is completed to expectations and requirements are met.
4. Assist in preparation, troubleshooting, maintenance and calibration of onsite chemistry equipment.
5. Work with other members of the team to develop current and new analytical techniques.
6. Take an active role in reviewing methods and procedures.
7. Take an active role in safety aspects for field chemistry jobs; risk assessments, SDS and COSHH assessments.
8. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised.
If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
9. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
11. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
Validade : 07 / 04 / 2020