Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Slickline Trainee to join the Well Intervention team based in Luanda.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
1. Assist team with preparation and running of equipment for operations under supervisory guidance.
2. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
3. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
4. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members when required to ensure all aspects the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication and guidance to achieve safe operations and task completion.
5. Liaise with clients representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
6. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
7. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
1. Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
2. Formal technical qualification
3. 2+ years technical experience